12 features and 6 shorts films, from 10 different countries, will take part in the Official Section of the 7th edition of the festival, to be held in Pamplona from February 22 to 27, 2011.
The selected films will be eligible to the Festival’s awards: Punto de Vista Grand Award for Best Film (€10,000), Jean Vigo Award to Best Director (€5,500), and Award for Best Short Film (€3,500). Besides, there will be two Honourable Mentions (€1,250 each). Finally, the audience will vote for their favourite film in the People’s Choice Award for Best Film (€2,500).
- 48 (Portugal), Susana de Sousa Dias, 93'
- Alda (Czech Republic), Viera Cakanyova, 51'
- Color perro que huye (Spain), Andrés Duque, 70'
- Erie (USA), Kevin Jerome Everson, 81'
- Foreign Parts (USA), Verena Paravel y J.P. Sniadecki, 80'
- Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then (USA), Brent Green, 68'
- Histoire racontée par Jean Dougnac (France), Noëlle Pujol, 40'
- Ici-Bas (Belgium/ France), Comes Chahbazian, 55'
- Make it New John (UK), Duncan Campbell, 51'
- The Arbor (UK), Clio Barnard, 90'
- True Love (Spain), Ion de Sosa, 70’
- Vrindavana (Argentina), Ernesto Baca, 90'
- Crosswalk (USA), Jeanne Liotta, 19'
- El maná (Spain), Juan Carrascal 5'
- Into the Middle of Nowhere (UK), Anne Frances Ewert 15'
- On Rubiks' Road (Latvia), Laila Pakalnina, 30'
- Talking Heads. Muslim Women (UK/India), Fathima Nizaruddin, 27'
- Translating Edwin Honig: A Poet's Alzheimer (USA), Alan Berliner, 19'