Tickets for Punto de Vista sessions will be available for sale from Saturday 9 February. Session tickets are €4, and there is a ticket package (five sessions) for €15. All the sessions will take place at the Saide Carlos III Cinema Theatres, except for Processes and special presentations, to be held at Civivox Condestable. This will also be the venue of the exhibition Emak Bakia: Objects Found, and theclosing ceremony on Sunday 24. Free tickets for the opening ceremony, on Tuesday 19 at 8.00pm, can be picked up at the box office one hour before.
The full programme and the handbill are now available for download on the Festival’s official website. Tickets can be bought here online.
Points of ticket sale:
▪ Traditional box office: Saide Carlos III Cinema Theatres
Before the Festival:
- Mon-Fri, 4.30-10.30pm
- Sat-Sun, 4.00-10.30pm
During the Festival:
- Mon-Fri, 9.30am-12.30pm, 4.30-10.30pm
- Sat-Sun, 9.30am-12.30pm, 4.00-10.30pm
▪ Automatic ticket machine (at the cinema theatre):
Mon-Sun, from 10.00am (payment with credit card, no extra charge)
▪ By phone: (+34) 902 221 622.
Mon-Sun, 10.00am-10.00pm (extra charge)
▪ Online: http://www.saide.es (extra charge)
▪ CIVIVOX Condestable: Admission to the presentations is free of charge. Tickets must be picked up an hour before. The exhibition Emak Bakia: Objects Found can be visited from Tuesday to Sunday, from 11.00am to 2.00pm and from 5.00 to 8.00pm. Guided tours with Oskar Alegria, Tuesday to Friday at 6.00pm. Admission: free.
Thomas Heise: Fragmentos de búsqueda/Fragments of Seeking is the seventh volume of the Punto de Vista Collection. Edited by the renowned film critic Olaf Möller, it focuses on the work of Thomas Heise. The book is a patchwork of previously written texts, some of them by Heise himself, now published for the first time in Spanish/English, and new contributions. In addition, it includes colour reproductions of Mark Thomann’s posters of Heise’s films. It will be available for sale at Civivox Condestable from 18 to 24 February, or at the Navarra Book and Journal Collection, for €18.
The book will be presented, along with the Heise and the Eduardo Coutinho presentations, at Civivox Condestable on Tuesday 19 at 5.30pm. Both Heise and Coutinho (one of the greatest Brazilian filmmakers, honoured at Punto de Vista 2013) will attend these presentations.
Finally, the Punto de Vista 2013 catalogue will be available for €5 from 18 February at Civivox Condestable, Saide Carlos III and the Navarra Book and Journal Collection. After 24 February, it will be available from the Navarra Book and Journal Collection only (C/ Navas de Tolosa, 21 or online at http://publicaciones.navarra.es/TiendaPublicaciones/novedades.faces).