The 9th edition of the Punto de Vista Festival will once more be the meeting point for university students interested in enjoying and thinking about a different type of non-fiction film to that which is in common circulation through the main channels.
Therefore, the forthcoming edition, which will be held from 10th to 15th February 2015 at the Baluarte Auditorium in Pamplona, will invite students from six Spanish universities and film schools to a free accreditation to attend all of the festival’s sessions. More specifically, the following centres which organise audiovisual-related courses have been invited:
- ECAM, Escuela de Cinematografía y del Audiovisual de la Comunidad de Madrid
- Máster en Teoría y Práctica del Documental Creativo (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona - UAB)
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Universidad de Navarra
- UPNA, Universidad Pública de Navarra
- UPV/EHU (Universidad del País Vasco/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea)